My picture made the local paper

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
was clearing out my favorites tonight and found this link to a story back in 2008 where a photo of mine was used, mega peeved they spelt my name wrong though lol

Rains fail to break drought | adelaidenow

this is another photo of mine that was published in our local paper, plants like this are called 'Fasciation' difficult to explain so if you want to know you might google the name, its also been used in a lecture at a university in America

DSCF0047.jpg

2 of the Lamborghini's at the show today

- - - Updated - - -

One for you WaspGirl. The 25th Anniversary HSV GTS.

Attachments

• Lamborghini Sesto Elemento.jpg
    Lamborghini Sesto Elemento.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 118
  • lamborghini aventador.jpg
    lamborghini aventador.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 121
  • HSV GTS 25th.jpg
    HSV GTS 25th.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 111
damn I like the second lightning shot actually! But both are realy good!!! Well done mate.

Great photo of an awesome light show always like watching lightning

Man I really need to learn how to use my camera, Love them lightening shots and would love to be able to take some of my own one day

Pick a nice spot where you can see the show. Set the camera up with a high F stop. Say 16 or so. Set ISO at 200. Use a remote and hold open the shutter until you get a strike of lightning. The moment after, close the shutter and repeat the process. When you do the post editing, you must reduce the exposure because a lot of the picture will be over exposed because of how bright the bolts are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back