Het Albino Jag Price?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saximus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Just wondering what the general consensus on expected price would be for a hatchy this season? I'm wondering if it is worth starting to save now or if they're just gonna be out of my price range

tumblr_m99q0hKr8P1qknseao1_500.png

I'd be throwing them at people for free...
hmmm trying to start an argument , just get over the whole jag thing there here and here to stay cant say i really like most of them myself but im not about to make narky comments 4 posts into a thread asking about the prices

Thanks T man. I expected the douche bags to pipe up but I've got at least one sensible response so that's good enough to give me a ball park at least

SXR is 1300 average for het albino jags. Some higher, some lower depending of pattern.

hmmm trying to start an argument , just get over the whole jag thing there here and here to stay cant say i really like most of them myself but im not about to make narky comments 4 posts into a thread asking about the prices

jumpy jumpy some people...
Wasn't starting an arguement about jags vs pures, merely stating in my off que fashion that I think prices for alot of snakes are quite exorbitant.
I would use BHP's as my finest example.

Not commenting on the Jag bit at all in this port

But a pure Darwin Albino would probably cost less than the Het Albino Jag??
If you are buying a hatchy why not buy the full morph instead of a het??
With the way the prices of Jags is dropping you could probably pick up a Jag hatchy Plus the Albino??

Wasn't starting an arguement about jags vs pures, merely stating in my off que fashion that I think prices for alot of snakes are quite exorbitant.
stop kidding yourself jack , that was a blatant stab at jags and now your just making up excuses because the thread hasn't turned into a jag debate like you probably expected it would when you made that comment

stop kidding yourself jack , that was a blatant stab at jags and now your just making up excuses because the thread hasn't turned into a jag debate like you probably expected it would when you made that comment

Couldn't give two ***** about the jag debate, they're here to stay its a fact, I don't mind them, some are quite stunning and I'm not here to derail a thread into a debate on another topic. Like I stated, my statement was about price.
Does it get lonely up there on that pedistal of yours?

Couldn't give two ***** about the jag debate, they're here to stay its a fact, I don't mind them, some are quite stunning and I'm not here to derail a thread into a debate on another topic. Like I stated, my statement was about price.
Does it get lonely up there on that pedistal of yours?
if you had of said , "if where to breed them i would sell them cheap or give some away ", then your excuse of saying its all price related would be believable but to say " id be throwing them at people " implies that you feel they have no worth and have some sort of issue with them especially when it is het albino jag which anyone would expect a reasonable price tag to be attached to

Bugger, shot at the change in direction of the thread. Hopefully there will be more helpful answers, i wouldnt mind knowing a ball park figure as well

if you had of said , "if where to breed them i would sell them cheap or give some away ", then your excuse of saying its all price related would be believable but to say " id be throwing them at people " implies that you feel they have no worth and have some sort of issue with them especially when it is het albino jag which anyone would expect a reasonable price tag to be attached to

And my point was that I believe a lot of prices within this trade aren;t reasonable considering the increasing popularity of it...
I've said my peace on this topic.

Yes I'm sure someone will be selling jag hets for $1000 But as the saying goes you get what you pay for... if you want to breed maybe think about spending the extra to get a higher quality animal and adding to that maybe you should look at getting a orange peppered jag 100% albino that way there is a chance of making sunglow jags as well as albino jags. Everyone is going on about prices coming down but the high quality animals are still priced as such.

Last edited:

So your breeding and giving hatchies away this year? Cool, what are you offering? :p

- - - Updated - - -

Sax from memory we paid around the $1,800 mark for this girl....who will hopefully be big enough to put one of our Albino Darwins over next year :)

http://www.topendpythons.com.au/index.php/rpm

Guess price will depend on what type of jag you go for to be honest. Jungles/carpets etc all seem to be priced differently and dependent on colourings and markings etc.

And my point was that I believe a lot of prices within this trade aren;t reasonable considering the increasing popularity of it...
I've said my peace on this topic.
im going to leave it be after this ,i already was but i will just add one thing

using your logic above jack , then cars should be given away cheap as chips , as there very popular sporting equipment is popular do you expect that to come cheap as chips or do you pay decent coin to get decent gear , holidays over seas are increasingly popular maybe the airlines should stop charging thousands for tickets and just start giving them away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back