Inspiring song.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pearl Harbour would be the best war movie ive seen. (havnt really seen any of above)

Pearl Harbour would be the best war movie ive seen. (havnt really seen any of above)
Pearl Harbour wasn't a war movie ;)

Black Hawk down is up there with Platoon, Saving Private Ryan, Hamburger Hill and the Thin Red Line.

/highjack. Good song mate and good choice of movie.

Pearl Harbour wasn't a war movie ;)

Black Hawk down is up there with Platoon, Saving Private Ryan, Hamburger Hill and the Thin Red Line.

/highjack. Good song mate and good choice of movie.

Oh i always assumed it was lol what would pearl harbour be classed as? As u can tell im not the smartest when it comes to movies etc, i just watch them :)

Oh i always assumed it was lol what would pearl harbour be classed as? As u can tell im not the smartest when it comes to movies etc, i just watch them :)
Hehe, all good, I was only kidding. It depends on who you talk to whether it is meant to be a war or romance movie so it can't be classed as either to be honest. :) I think it was possibly meant to be a war/romance mixture.

Enjoyed all of the following:
Thin Red Line, Saving Private Ryan, Beneath Hill 60, Hamburger Hill, Black Hawk Down, Platoon, Enemy at the Gates & Jarhead.
Letters from Iwo Jima & Sands of Iwo Jima, Gallipoli, Flags of our Fathers, Band of Brothers series and The Pacific series.

Enjoyed all of the following:
Thin Red Line, Saving Private Ryan, Beneath Hill 60, Hamburger Hill, Black Hawk Down, Platoon, Enemy at the Gates & Jarhead.
Letters from Iwo Jima & Sands of Iwo Jima, Gallipoli, Flags of our Fathers, Band of Brothers series and The Pacific series.

You are one of my new favorite people :lol:

Odd angry shot
Yes that's right, Australians were also involved in the wars the Americans make movies about.
Also yes I did see the gallipoli comments

Sorry sniper lol
All good mate. No need for an apology, it's only the Internet. :)

Now, back on topic

[video=youtube;u6bTGzXREzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6bTGzXREzQ[/video]

All good mate. No need for an apology, it's only the Internet. :)

Now, back on topic

[video=youtube;u6bTGzXREzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6bTGzXREzQ[/video]
+1 I don't mind that score, its long but doesn't get boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back