NPWS ebook problems

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fourexes

Reaction score
is anyone else having problems with the ebook system? I had nothing but problems registering for my first snake and now buying my second, the most painful task has proved again to be trying to log it with npws, deccw, oeh or whatever they call themselves this week. Is it just me or would the old book system just be better? at least it works... even as a backup. I don't think I have enough spare time in a day any time soon to contact them for a book.

You don't have time to send them an email??? Never had an issue with the ebook

The last time I had to sort out my registration it took over two weeks of emails and phone calls. The only helpful people I found were the people at the head head office in Sydney after a lot of whinging, the people at the other 'head office' at hurstville were quite unhelpful. It's ok though because they are so overloaded and all.

If I had a book it would be done, up to date as required and ready to be sent off on time. whatever happens with it after that is not my concern although they do have 12 months to process them...

I can't log into it either. Which is seems to be quite normal. Maybe I will send off an email and wait the 3-4 weeks for a reply.

Thanks for the empathy Roadhouse, I to shall send a fist shaking email lol
I'm only having a whinge because for something that is sold as being convenient certainly is not. Sometimes there is nothing wrong with oldschool, some things don't need changing and all that...

i have been trying to log on for a few days now... i get this error msg:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Invalid column name 'LicToken'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name 'LicToken'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

I cant log in either, must be an amnesty so ile go bush and stock up while it lasts, its their way of telling me ime free, yipeee!

The E book system is up and running again, was able to log in etc

Already emailed them last friday and got this reply:

Dear XYZ,

Our e-book server is down at present, please try again in a few days time when it is sorted.

If you licence is less than one month old you will need to wait a month before trying the e-book as new licences take this time to be uploaded.

Regards

Susan Moore
Wildlife Licensing Officer
National Parks & Wildlife Service
Office of Environment & Heritage
Department of Premier & Cabinet
Tel: 02-9585-6406
Fax: 02-9585-6401
[email protected]

EDIT: It's working now...

Status
Not open for further replies.