found this on the net

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLOLOLOLOL is that an olive python I see!? haha yeah the burmese "pythons are usually a non-venomous snake" nahh **** sherlock. They are always a non venomous snake!

yes, that is an olive, & its a reticulated python shown there, not a burmese... & that russells viper pic is not a russells viper!

The 'Russell's Viper' is a picture of a ribbon snake and the burm is obviously a retic

Ahh, the internet. apparently we're in an "information age", I won't argue with that, but with many thanks to the internet, it's most definitely not a "correct information age"

Pythons being usually non-venomous, but what about poisonous?

View attachment 268968

Careful Thals, those are deadly.... about 9 on the venom scale! especially the red ones.....

I know, coz I read it on the interweb somewhere! You better bash them all to death with a shovel, then call someone to come and remove them (from under the shovel) :rolleyes:

I know. People usually resort to eating them though after yanking their heads off between the teeth, but that's no good either with the obesity/diabetes associated with mass consumption. Deadly indeed!

Glad I read that. Such an informative article, now I know what to be careful of. Searching olive python in google the first pic that comes up is of the "brown snake" pulling a wallaby out of the water. Deadly bastards they are

I am so damn sick of seeing that bloody picture! Having said that, at least I wasn't particularly expecting it this time...

I am so damn sick of seeing that bloody picture! Having said that, at least I wasn't particularly expecting it this time...

that photo should be compulsory viewing for anyone contemplating a cute little baby olive python

I'm pretty sure it was that bloody picture (and others like it) that made me want a cute little baby olive!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back