green iguanas for sale in sydney

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blakes

Not so new Member
Reaction score
i was just looking on pet pages and seen someone has posted green iguanas for sale in sydney!!! 100% live arrival guarantee!! are these people serious!!

i was just looking on pet pages and seen someone has posted green iguanas for sale in sydney!!! 100% live arrival guarantee!! are these people serious!!

I just placed my order!

Yer its for real,,,, i have seen a fue in private collections ... But i keep away from exotics as they r like headaches that never go away...lol..lmao... They will get done and wish they had never tryed to sell them as thats a hole new ball game then just keeping them

Yer its for real,,,, i have seen a fue in private collections ... But i keep away from exotics as they r like headaches that never go away...lol..lmao... They will get done and wish they had never tryed to sell them as thats a hole new ball game then just keeping them

Regardless of them being in the country most of these adds are still scams

Mosts scams will email you back say the guy is deaf and blind after an illness as a child and you can deposit money in a camaroon bank account. Then they will send them to your nearest airport and you guessed it no reptile and loss of you money!
(Sorry I can't spell tonight) they find out what people want then advertise for sale.

no more threads about illegal reptiles and illegal reptile scams please..
these have been going on for years and its against APS sites rules to post threads that promote illegal activity

General Rule 15 - No member may make a post, thread or visitor message that encourages others to break any law, or promotes illegal activity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back