Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost forgot the Jungles...

- - - Updated - - -

and Piebald

Attachments

• J043 Oct 25 08.jpg
    J043 Oct 25 08.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 176
  • J036 Dec 6 08.jpg
    J036 Dec 6 08.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 178
  • J005 Dec 6 08.jpg
    J005 Dec 6 08.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 171
  • cindy's pics (120).jpg
    cindy's pics (120).jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
Great to see some pics from snake ranch all looking good already a little baby albino and some olives too

I couldn't find them either, so that makes two of us! :D

I think its mainly because no pictures are being shown for the BHP's at least not that i can see, i dont know about anyone else but i tend to look the at the photos on the right hand side first before i read the name/price etc.

Wow snakeranch, great photo's and great reptiles, no wonder why u have such a high reputation ;)

Thanks everyone for the kind comments, remember anyone thinking about purchasing an animal off us this year get in now as the 20/20 ends soon!

Are you able to share pics of the pied children's with the large white patch in focus? All the pics appear to have that patch out of focus. :(

Also some full body shots of the piebald would be awesome. Whats its gender? and how old is it? has it sired or produced any hatchlings? :)

Last edited:
Some very nice snakes!

My BHP came from you guys and I love her .

Just curious as to why you guys don't sell SA womas anymore?

Great pictures.

I've got a pair of wheat belt stimmies and blond macs on order and can't wait to get them. Going by the pictures their will be awesome.

I love the black bluetongues and was that a black childrens/mac/stimmie in the second picture of the second group. Are you breeding them as well, it looked fantastic.

can we get some info on where the peid project is at?

May I ask what is pic#13 in your first set of images please SR

love all your snakes and blue tongues. some beautiful animals there. i got my nephew a childrens off you's a while back.

Any pics of the pygmy stimmies?

Ask any you shall receive. One very uncomfortable pygmy female.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you able to share pics of the pied children's with the large white patch in focus? All the pics appear to have that patch out of focus. :(

Here is the patch on the males neck. The female was in shed unfortunately

Attachments

• 8,10,12 131.jpg
    8,10,12 131.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 201
  • cindy's pics (105).jpg
    cindy's pics (105).jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 222
a few people have asked about the pied project can we get any more info please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back