Sickening

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's send that fellow a message, this is wrong. If you're gonna keep a bird, keep it well.

They are not like a snake, it doesn't like the confined spaces. It needs to fly.

Also looks like seed in there with it, very bad for rainbow lorikeets.

Have already e-mailed my disgust. Is there no way to report incidences such as these...? This person is openly advertising their cruel treatment of the animal.

Have already e-mailed my disgust. Is there no way to report incidences such as these...? This person is openly advertising their cruel treatment of the animal.

Maybe you could take down the address and contact the RSPCA or AWL?

Do you find it odd that the person's address is on the ad? Pretty weird to me...

Maybe you could take down the address and contact the RSPCA or AWL?

Have sent a complaint to the rspca - seriously doubt anything will come of it.

Do you find it odd that the person's address is on the ad? Pretty weird to me...

I don't think this person has the mental capacity to grasp why this might not be a good idea.

Dry seed is not actually bad for them unless that is all they get.

Yep, the "comes with cage" is apalling. A budgie cage is too small for a budgie, let alone a lorikeet. Even as a night perch (if it has its wings clipped) it is too damn small. Some people should never own animals.
Maybe the seller should be made to spend a few nights sleeping in a tea chest...

Blue

seems fishy to me , see down the bottom in bold NO RETURNS , wonder why they feel the need to state that in the add , makes me think theres something wrong with the bird apart from the obvious

I wouldn't be surprised if it has been wild caught tbh

look at the gronks name lol says it all bet hes just a drug abuser that needs any cash for his next hit. ****ing Junkies.

i hope that's meant as a joke, the name is one of the most common in the world and if what you said was meant in anything other than a joke I'm afraid you would be starting to fall under the Bigoted racist banner for which i have little tolerance. its the same attitude as "the only good snake is a dead one" or "all cats should be killed" take your pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back