Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sorry to hear Goth-Girl. Lost a Water Python recently myself. Heartbreaking. Don't let it discourage you from the snakes.

All the best.

well that sucks butt..sorry to hear it goth-girl. he was a good looking lad. hopefully you are okay today. and like rcw74 said. don't let it put you off. you can't replace your loss but you might be able to cheer yourself up a bit in the company of a new and friendly face :)

i lost my black headed python earlier this year and it hurts losing a special friend you loved so much. all i can say is you will never stop missing him but time will heal the wounds slowly. i keep a photo album of pets i have lost and wen i miss them i look at the pics and it brings back good memories i had with them.

im so sorry to hear of your loss. hang in there. we are here if you need anything :)

inky79;2263280 you can't replace your loss but you might be able to cheer yourself up a bit in the company of a new and friendly face (:[/QUOTE said:
Bad advice at best, The OP doesnt know what killed the python and can't/won't have a necropsy done to discover the cause, had the snake since March this year. Has others in the same environment.
Should be going in to self imposed lock down for the next 6 months at a minimum (12 would be far better) just incase it is a viral problem!

Last edited:
So sorry for your loss! I am in South America at the moment with someone looking after my baby and I am so worried about him all the time! The time zone makes it difficult to get in touch with my Father who is looking after him.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, he was a beautiful snake. May he live on forever in your heart and memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back