Just wanting to have a look

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyMitchie

Reaction score
Hi guys! I know this might seem strange but I am dying to have a hold of some different snakes! I have only ever help my baby spotted and some small carpet pythons and would really love to have a look at some more. Anyone on Sunshine Coast have a large collection they that they would like to show off to me?
Thanks! :D

Haha thanks. I don't really know what kind of replies i'll get but it was worth a try I guess!

Most people wouldn't let you as there are a fair number of reptile thefts each year so people try and keep their location and what they keep there quiet.

In no way am I suggesting your purpose was to find out where reptiles are kept so you could take them, just saying you may not get many replies.

I know it would be abit of a drive from the Sunny Coast but the Scales and Tails Festival 2012 is on in 10 days :D. Pretty sure you would be hard stretched to find a bigger display of aussie reptiles than this. Scales and Tails Australia, Reptile Magazine, Reptile Expo and Reptile Books <--Check it out

Like lots of people here, IM MEGA KEEN :D So if you can make your way down, DO IT :)

Most people wouldn't let you as there are a fair number of reptile thefts each year so people try and keep their location and what they keep there quiet.

Quarantine issues are another thing many people are wary of these days, which would also make the OPs request seem unlikely.

OP - Perhaps try a Google search for "hands on reptile displays Sunshine Coast" or similar ?

WOW! will definetly try and make it!!
Thanks for all your help guys.

- - - Updated - - -

YAY! I am definetly going, just tee'd it up with a friend.

Great to hear! Am sure you'll have a ball, wish I could make it up this year. Lots of cool guest speakers as well, be sure to bring your cam :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back