Het Albino Jag Price?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolls Royce v Toyota.... Quality commands a higher price.... And anything is worth what people are prepared to pay....

im going to leave it be after this ,i already was but i will just add one thing

using your logic above jack , then cars should be given away cheap as chips , as there very popular sporting equipment is popular do you expect that to come cheap as chips or do you pay decent coin to get decent gear , holidays over seas are increasingly popular maybe the airlines should stop charging thousands for tickets and just start giving them away

Now you're just being an ***

- - - Updated - - -

So your breeding and giving hatchies away this year? Cool, what are you offering? :p

Not this season as my female isn't quite mature, but next season most likely I will breed Bredli. And they will be going for about no higher than $100 each as they are Bredli - a more common species and I'm not in it for the money - and I will most definitely probably be gifting a couple of them to mates who have become very interested in herping since I've had snakes...

i will have the hets for around 1100 and standard albinos for about 750 :)

ryjatedy.jpg

3uregebe.jpg

I don't have Any hets but got these little guys : )

We will be starting our het for alb jags at $800 and going up from there. Pure alb darwins $700. The last photo is a future breeding project, alb jag x paradox just for fun.

Attachments

• alb mating.JPG
    alb mating.JPG
    200.4 KB · Views: 67
  • mating.JPG
    mating.JPG
    323.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Albs.JPG
    Albs.JPG
    210.6 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.