Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

calebs92

Reaction score
springfield lakes ,ipswich ,qld ,australia
So ive seen pygmy spotteds, children and stimson around for 2 years now but im want to see if anyone has been trying to get or have a pygmy carpets ,woma,black headed, waters, olives or even scrubs ? i would be very interesting to see a large snake in a small verson...
caleb

wanna see a large snake in small version look at hatchies. i don't think there are pygmy carpets (yet) but someone will probably come up with it if theirs money involved.

y would u wany a pygmy scrub the who point bout scrubs is their size hahaha

Well they do Dwarf Retics in other parts of the world...in fact they come in 3 sizes lol

I dont think it wont happen, Pygmy stimsoni are a natural local of Antaresia and perthensis are also a natural local. I would imagine as i dont know because ive never seen or come across( not saying they dont) pygmy macs but i would think they are a cross breed between a pygmy and a spotted and so on. I dont see how they would make a morelia smaller? is it possible?

Snakes vary in size depending on the locality... if you want a pygmy carpet get a lowlands form jungle, if you want a pygmy bhp...get a Pilbara local one.

Well someone plz tell me how they get dwarf 12 ft retics from a 30+ft ???? got me buggered...if no one can answer...then ill chase this up on a UK forum where these retics r plentifull....How cool would a mini Bredli be with a black as tail...or a high yellow jungle that has attitude but barely makes a scratch on ya...lol :shock:....Ps The Dwarfs cant eat ya lol

well they have pygmy spotteds, stimsons and children how isn't it possible for them to find/creat a carpet or something. Its happened with albions, it started with just darwins, now there olives, spotted, bhp, brums, etc etc
just a thought..

I don't think there are pygmy spotteds and childrens. I thought it was just either the plain pygmys and stimson pygmys as a results of a hybrid breeding...?

Either way...I doubt it would be possible to get pygmy carpets etc. Albino's are a result of skin genetics...size is a whole different matter so I don't think you can compare the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back