Three eggs one gecko ?!?!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckoboy

Reaction score
Hi three days ago [Wednesday] i found that my my barking gecko [Zelda] was nesting! Anyway i got home and found two healthy eggs in the nesting box anyway i put them in vermiculite and then to the incubator. And everything was all good until today [Saturday] when i found some mold it was white, sticky and strong. Then i found out that i was using the wrong incubating box so i got the proper one and genitally cleaned the mold. But then i found a very disturbing thing attached to one of the eggs. At the moment i thought the egg had split :( but then i looked at it from a different angle and it was impossible to be part of the egg. Anyway with care i genitally peeled it off only to find it was a third egg! and it was the source of the mold there was this weird thing on it that all the mold was growing from. Anyway i haven't put in the incubator as it's very small but not tiny, it's deformed and it's the source of the mold.
So has anyone else found a third deformed egg?

ive breed about 150 geks and never seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back