Bye Goblin:(!

• Thread starter imported_Varanus
  • Start date
Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Farma says that he made it home fine

Attachments

• .facebook_1225549040.jpg
    .facebook_1225549040.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 81
OeduraAlex21;Farma says that he made it home fine[/QUOTE said:
Great news, thanks for the update:). He's a dedicated man and I wish him the best of luck with her.

i would have held her for you until you were ready no worries only couple of hours from adelaide and travel there often adelaide hills is a nice place

Oh Farma is the new owner, he doesn't play here anymore does he?
Glad Gobs is in good care.
Enjoy your new home as well.
(see I didn't write anything disparaging about the pooey place your shifting to) :)

I've had several kids look out the window of passing cars that start yelling to their parents in the front seat and pointing over at Goblin staring back at them. Usually the parents don't turn around to look and I can imagine them saying "Yeah kids... sure there's a goanna in the next car":).

- - - Updated - - -

Tried all avenues (Adelaide). Believe me, I know the feeling. I find selling snakes easier because they don't seem to bond as much, but Lacies are a very different story.

If the parents did look, they would prolly think "why doesn't he get a girlfriend like everyone else?" :lol:

Isn't that funny. I just realised where you were moving to, Richard. Goblin came close to going full circle, as she was originally from Adelaide!

Isn't that funny. I just realised where you were moving to, Richard. Goblin came close to going full circle, as she was originally from Adelaide!

Her new keeper also has another young, confirmed female from the same line. We both commented on how male she (Goblin) looks with the personality to boot! Interesting project he's undertaking, if he can source another homozygous male (we're assuming that's what this line would be)?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back