Odd jungles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ships none of ur pictures work. Try inserting inline!

I cant see them either and I would be so interested to know if the patterns would be able to be reproduced with normal temps...because to me....if it is genetic....well youve got gold....quite literally !!!!!!!

Argh! I can't see the pics either! Having a Beerfest moment *frustrating... so so frustrating...*

They work for you? That's great.
Uneed to upload them, then select them, look for insert inline
;)

oh I am dieing to see these babies
the most fabulous thing will be if they are genetic and not temp related........

There is a theory that improper incubating temps can cause striping, these were incubated at the correct temp but had a temp spike of 34 degree's for a few hours on a hot day a week prior to hatching. I was aiming for some striping but was a little suprised when these guys poped out. The temp spike was not intentional.

Well if thats how these patterns were produced i bet there will be a lot of people trying to reproduce them from this incubation method.
The results are amazing.
But it also should be said these are not a new genetic striped morph.
But only a incubation method that when used on jungles with polygenic striped genes can produce a extreme awesome funky striped patterns.

Good to see you being honest and open about this Ships.
Congrats.
cheers
Roger

Any update pics of these amazing looking jungles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back