snake eating itself

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That snake must have been hungry. I wonder if it was a feeding mishap? This has never happened to me.

I feel bad for the little guy, if your eating you tail you gonna have a bad time mkay.

It probably comes from the American equivalent of 'The Shire'... shallow end of the gene pool. :D

Seriously though you feel sorry for it it's amazing how much of itself. You have to wonder what can you do to help the poor thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Just watched the end of it, bit sad when you see the blood coming out with the last bit of it. :(

The only time I have heard of a snake eating itself was a jag with severe neuro problems. Even a hungry snake won't eat itself. Poor thing its obvious not all there. :c

Not sure what went wrong but all I got was adult videos not reptiles?
Wrong website mate ;)

A bit of a pity, its a pretty snake but obviously not alright. I hope they didnt just leave it after this and got it checked out.

Last edited:
Its actually a much more common occurrence than you think!...lol This may offend some people but snakes are not known for being smart creatures...ha ha ha :) hoop snakes do exist! ha ha

They aren't very smart but they do feel pain. It is common for them to bite themselves but they soon realise. They don't tend to eat themselves like that.

- - - Updated - - -

It probably comes from the American equivalent of 'The Shire'... shallow end of the gene pool. :D

Seriously though you feel sorry for it it's amazing how much of itself. You have to wonder what can you do to help the poor thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Just watched the end of it, bit sad when you see the blood coming out with the last bit of it. :(

England not America but your right definitely the English equivalent of "the shire".

Snakes arent all that clever, notwo has a ripper of a pic of a childrens eating itself. And Mulgas are known for having a chomp of there tails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back