Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"snakeranch shots 173"...those blonde spotteds in the first set of pics are truly spectacular to my eyes. I'd almost be inclined to get a pair ;)

That little guy is one of last years Albino Mac's - it just has an intense orange pattern, unlike the almost patternless founder animal; Rodney.

Thank you, good luck (I know it's not luck) with your Alb Mac project

What sort is the one in the first set of pics, at the bottom, with the blue eyes? Is it a Bredli?

Really nice snakes , i was wondering why you have just joined APS and were only regular members , but having read the whole thread i guess you didnt want to spend ALL day on the computer answering questions , although youre doing a good job of that :D

Where are you guys at with the pied childreni project and the double het darwins? (albino x hyper)

We are hopeful of what the Pied pairings will produce this season, we have the male pied (pictured) mated to some of his daughters.

The Black Princess has only ever been bred to a normal wild type Darwin male, there are also photos of that pairing in our intial posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Just curious as to why you guys don't sell SA womas anymore?

We haven't produced enough SA Woma's in recent years to warrant advertising them. The few that we do breed each year are always sold to those people who have been put on waiting lists. If you want something in particular and we don't have it listed, then just email and ask us.

- - - Updated - - -

Great pictures. Was that a black childrens/mac/stimmie in the second picture of the second group? Are you breeding them as well, it looked fantastic.

That is a Melanistic Mac, affectionately known as BlackJack.

He has been a very busy boy this season and sired many clutches, some of those are his daughter's which are also exhibiting darker than usual coloration.

Here are some photo's of BlackJack's daughters, which are gravid.

- - - Updated - - -

Attachments

• 8,10,12 142.jpg
    8,10,12 142.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 206
  • 8,10,12 309.jpg
    8,10,12 309.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Will you be selling any young from the 'BlackJack' lineage this season?

I didn't see any Diamond pic's, please post some. Diamonds are a girls best friend after all. =)

hi love the pics could we see some pics of some WA black heads and did they breed this year really good to see what u are working on keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back