Albino or Het For Albino??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm giving away hets this year with albinos if people want the hets... but I think they are all spoken for... sorrys

ill watch what i right say i dont seem rude.
in other post you made you say easy to sell and make some cash, then say not in it for cash, then you say breed to sell to buy more snakes then say you have talken to parents and told them you only want 1 albino and possibly 1 het not heaps of other snakes, so what is it. If you want to breed to make money then do that many have and many will and no one cares but dont sugar coat it and lie just do it and be honest you will find you get way more help. If you want to do it for the genetics of it then get 66% hets then breed and prove the babies then breed some more until you finally after a bit of work and a big learning process get an albino. No one really cares if you wanna make cash after all who doesnt and really i dont care if your 15 or 40 please be honest and i will help you where ever possible. peace out.

When I bought my albino I got a free het.... If you want I will ask the sellers permission to say who it is but my guess is that he won't want everyone bugging him for a free snake.

Hey Guys,
So basically next year I'm looking to breed Albino Darwins. Im trying to decide whether to buy a pair of Hets or buy one het and one albino? Obviously you will all instantly say Albbino x Het, although I'm 15 and get like 50-60 bucks a week from part time work although I'm sure my parents would be happy to pitch in for a Christams gift (They like my snakes and are generally happy to see me get new ones). So it's either save up for ages and get an albino x het which would probably put me out of next breeding season. Next option is buy a het x het and then with the money I make of the first clutch I successfully breed to buy an albino and then breed albino x albino?
Also this is my first breeding project so any help with breeding with be appreciated, and also if you can keep your eyes peeled and let me know if you see anything come up for sale, ill be sure to return the favour for you guys!
Cheers, Mitch

There are alot of factors involved, don't expect to buy are pair and expect them to starting breeding and successfully hatch eggs and make money. If it was that easy everyone would be doing it and rolling around in cash. :D

You will be lucky if you break even after breeding a few clutches once you find out how much it costs to keep everything happy.
But still.. grow up an albino female first.... and see how you feel about it a year latter.
If you still want to breed get her a mate.. if not you have a nice albino snake.

in other post you made you say easy to sell and make some cash, then say not in it for cash, then you say breed to sell to buy more snakes then say you have talken to parents and told them you only want 1 albino and possibly 1 het not heaps of other snakes, so what is it. If you want to breed to make money then do that many have and many will and no one cares but dont sugar coat it and lie just do it and be honest you will find you get way more help. If you want to do it for the genetics of it then get 66% hets then breed and prove the babies then breed some more until you finally after a bit of work and a big learning process get an albino. No one really cares if you wanna make cash after all who doesnt and really i dont care if your 15 or 40 please be honest and i will help you where ever possible. peace out.

My whole point in the first place 3 ********** pages ago...

None of what I have said really contradicts itself. you may have interpreted it wrong. Obviously I am not doing it for the sole purpose of money although yes the cash will be nice. Will that cash if i successfully breed I plan to buy an Albino adult and further breeding projects. So as far as im concerned I'm not in it for the cash more so for the snakes. Also I never said anything about wanting one albino and possibly one het? I have always wanted the pair. My parents stopped caring about numbers of snakes now, they realised I can care for them and as long as I continue to do so and keep them in my space provided in the house they are fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back