If I cross two jungles with a carpet do I get a Jag?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and Cathy, my daughter would love an Albino Darwin. :D

I'm not whining, I was actually more worried you'd say $500-$700 as that would be out of my range but $300 for something a bit unusual doesn't sound so bad. Cheers.

You should be able to pick up a nice one for around $300, quite a few people breed them now

I don't agree with the "sib" part being sold off as "jungles or "coastals" etc.... and all the Jags I keep have bad nuro... I do like them , but adding the word "filthy" to the start confuses the low of IQ internet warriors who love to hate.
They create more problems than they are worth, but with all living things (including virus) they are meant to be.
they are also the only snakes out of 400 or so I keep that I have named. lol

ah rightio, understandable as jags tend to be a very touchy subject with more haters then u could poke a stick at, haha they must feel special now i bet. I really like the first jag, is it a jungle jag? and that darwin.

ah rightio, understandable as jags tend to be a very touchy subject with more haters then u could poke a stick at, haha they must feel special now i bet. I really like the first jag, is it a jungle jag? and that darwin.

The jags are a huge Mix... the yellow one is coastal/MD/Jungle so 50% jungle the other is 50% diamond so who knows.. the Darwin is just a het Darwin.

Nice collection, I always enjoy looking at your pics.
I really like the patterning on your Darwin.

Rightio, yeh that het darwin has a nice colour to it, one of the best ive seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back