Any UFC fans?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

davobmx

Reaction score
just seeing who here is a ufc fan and what your picks are for 154.
awesome card and havin hard time picking winners.
i want condit and Hendriz to win but its a big ask.

big fan but hard to see on tv you have to download it or watch old fights on foxtel
i like the heavy weights more than the lighter weights cause you see more ko's

For me it's all about the middleweights and lightweights - don't see the monster KO's, but you do get to see the true MMA skills come through...

And yeah it kinda sucks coz not many pubs around me air fight nights anymore, usually watch online a week or two after each one.
Fav. one lately was when Griffin kicked Ortiz ***.

Im a huge fan of the sport!

I'll put money on GSP to play a safe return to the octagon and win a 5 round unanimous decision over Condit. Or perhaps a stoppage in the later rounds?

I'll take Martin Kampmann over Johny Hendricks (via tko). I think he's a little bit more crafty and can handle the big bombs as he did with Drew Macfrederies, Thiago Silva recently. Johny's last fight was a split decision over Koscheck and before that a lucky early stoppage over fitch.

There are a couple other good fights on the card but they my picks for the main event:)

Of course it is mma and anything can happen!

Love it dont have foxtel tho so dont get to see it that much unless its on chanel one!

Channel one does not show it anymore.... Justintv live online at time of fight. Get the UFC app to find out event times.

gsp over conduit 4th round stop

Ultimate Fried Chicken? Nah, not as good as the real thing

Stupid threads and stupid people? Lol how quick some people are to get narky over something so small. Gotta love forums:)

Looks like a better overall card than many recent ones. I'm going for GSP over Condit (so then he can beat Diaz in his next title defence), love Kampmann's never-say-die attitude and there's lots of other good matchups on this card.

Anyone going to the Gold Coast UFC TUF finale?

Yea it should be but some people have no idea, stupid threads stupid people
really gona cry about what section this in and what its a bout, how about you DONT OPEN it and save us all the hassel.

anyway,
if gsp plays it safe and just wrestles aboring fight he will take the desicion but condit could bang with him all day and probaly take the win if they stay standing.
i cant see kampman beating hendrix, he was so close to losing his last 2 fights and just came though i think if he gets caught by hendrix he wont be so lucky and be out cold, but then again he is alot quicker and a crisper boxer so should be 2 awesome fights.

Its the WWF without the sequins and glitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back