Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ausreptiles101

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering on your thoughts of the following pythons for a second python, Bredli, Black Head or Woma.

Thanks

Either one u want, their all good snakes, personally id go for the bredli, only cause i like them so much :)

it's entirely up to you, could get a Scrubbie if you really wanted, depends on what your first snake was and how confident you feel as a keeper as to which of those 3 you want.

For something smaller go the Woma as the Bredli and BHP can get to a very decent size. For ease of care go a Bredli, they're almost indestructible. If you want something a bit different go a Woma, seeing them burrow around is awesome ect...

Woma. I would love a woma they look sick. bredli's are alright (i have one) black headeds just look sinister. unless you can get a high yellow black headed. It also depends what locality woma your talking about, the tanami woma i reckon is the most interesting looking woma.

A woma is my next snake for sure.
can i as what your first snake was?

first snake is a stimsons, she is just over a year old. I also have a beardie and a blue tongue so thats why im looking for a second snake.

olive for sure

you can go for anything, if you can care for your current python, with slight changes you can pretty much care for any aussie python(its really not that hard tho :p).

maybe you should ask yourself, what size enclosure can i fit into my home? :D

imo cant go wrong with a woma they have a character and habits that i don't think youd find in many other australian pythons , but then some are individuals as well and dont really display the usual woma habits , i love my male but his a tail wiggling, head bobbing, hole digging woma and i can sit there and watch him dig for hours they do it in the same sort of motion as an excavator but also like to just shove their heads straight under and disappear

Maybe you talk to much ha

Till I'm blue in the face lol
pasesy7y.jpg

Get what you want if you are confident enough to get a bigger snake go for the Bhp or Bredli but if your not so confident in getting a bigger snake straight up then work you way up i have two woma pythons my male is the grumpiest thing ever but my female is one of the best snakes iv ever dealt with its all up to you what you like and how confident you are :) and just a heads up woma's are very vicious feeders make sure you have no cent of food on you when handling because its a bit hard two get them of ;)

Have fun picking :)
Caleb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back