Wanted computer expert in La perouse

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PilbaraPythons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Anyone able to help a good friend of mine in the way of lessons on how to down load and up load photos and orperate e-mails.
I will gladly pay for the persons lessons.
Either pm me or simply ring me 0891401156

Where abouts does this person live ?

Download and upload images to what exactly ?

WebServer
Facebook
Imageshack
?

No such thing as a computer expert :) but let us know what exactly your friend would like to do and I can PM you some sites that could help.

In case any of the nerds/geeks or"programmers" (Real programmers know what i mean) out there have sensitive feelings, I'm in IT as well, I gets to calls its as I sees its.

I need someone to physically give him a few short lessons over a period of time but asap.
He is very senior in age and hense its a huge learning curve. He lives just around the corner from the old snake pit.

I need someone to physically give him a few short lessons over a period of time but asap.
He is very senior in age and hense its a huge learning curve. He lives just around the corner from the old snake pit.

G'day Dave,

Got your voicemail tonight. If it's the same person you left a message about, I can organise it and/or take care of it when I'm in Sydney in a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back