Cat burgers for Olive

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jungletrans

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Cleaning cages last week I had done the big 6x3x3 Olive tank and moved off to do other stuff . Came back 30 min later to an empty cage , the door was 30mm short of being shut . Very surprised that a 100mm dia x 10 ft long snake could fit through I found her up on top of a 6ft stack deciding which of the 3 cats to eat first . This is the same one a cat jumped in with during another clean . Its only a matter of time .

Its only a matter of time...before your snake is lost, injured or killed. You need to be more careful.

Yes I'm getting sloppy , 2nd escape in 20 years , both recaptured . I have lots of pythons all well looked after and healthy . The cats have an unhealthy obsession with snakes amounting to a death wish . The Olive in question is too big to escape the house and nothing here could injure or kill it . Sorry for sharing what I thought a funny incident , it wont happen again . Find something else to snipe at :]

- - - Updated - - -

PS Thank you to the people who had a sense of humor and liked the post ;]

Didn't say I didn't like it. And if a rat can scratch or bite a snake leading to disease why not a cat?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, it was you who pointed out "its only a matter of time"

My housemates cat stares intensely all the time at my snakes, sometimes I'm tempted to open thier doors - but only coz I hate the cat...

Last edited by a moderator:
I say - let the Olive have some LIVE ACTION. Cats are in the same class as rats and mice - introduced VERMIN. (OOOOOO - did I swear)

I am closing this thread....typical...turning into a cat hating thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back