New guy to the forum here, from Northern Ireland

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon17

Not so new Member
Reaction score
A big HELLO to everyone here!! :)

I have a big passion for snakes and I've only been in the game a yr now and have my own wee collection so far....there's loads more that i want for the future.

Bit about me is that I'm from the UK a small place at the top of Ireland which is Northern Ireland (uk) I currently have 5 snakes my most recent has to be my baby ghost female boa (common) before her I got an Irian Jaya carpet python name Damien lol ( used to hiss alot ) took my friends pair of corn's which he didn't want anymore, and my first snake a royal python.

I'm more of a research type of person so might not see alot of post's from me unless I'm stuck or unsure with sumthing or I have an idea bout building a themed enclosure ( which will be soon from me ) lmao which I will need help of making as I've never made any before!

Hope to speak to you all soon

Cheers

Here's some photo's that I have off them.

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 144
  • 130.jpg
    130.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 146
Welcome to APS, hope to see some progress pics when u decide to build ur themed enclosure, theres plenty of threads on here to give u an idea on how to build one, enjoy. :)
Nice collection, love the boa.

Thanks she is my fav!! lol Soz didnt know that was a bad pic of him, thats my Irian Jaya Carpet Python, found a better pic

Attachments

• 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 133
Welcome to APS, hope to see some progress pics when u decide to build ur themed enclosure, theres plenty of threads on here to give u an idea on how to build one, enjoy. :)
Nice collection, love the boa.

Thank you, Yeah once I figure out what I wanna do as a theme and know how to put it all together I will defo take pic's of the process. Tho i'm new to building a themed enclosure so what would be the best place on here to view threads on other peoples or photos of zoo themed ones?? :)

Yeah the boa has to be my fav out of them all, tho the g/f loves the royal lol

yryve3e3.jpg

This a better pic of my boa, for everyone who commented

Thank you, Yeah once I figure out what I wanna do as a theme and know how to put it all together I will defo take pic's of the process. Tho i'm new to building a themed enclosure so what would be the best place on here to view threads on other peoples or photos of zoo themed ones?? :)

Yeah the boa has to be my fav out of them all, tho the g/f loves the royal lol

Im not sure on specific threads but check out the DIY section of the forum, it should have a few threads about that type of stuff. :)

That boa is soo cute, wish i could own one. But im happy with what i can own, can't get much better then aussie pythons ;)

I did own a Jungle X Jag carpet, but she only lasted a week before she died, then the guy I got her from gave me a free replacement which is my Irian Jaya pure carpet, I love him to bits! LOL :) I've always loved boa's but never thought of owning one till few months ago lol Boa's rule.....;) lol (only joking) I would love to get a coastal carpet next!! :)

Yeh that irian jaya is very nice. Boa's are one of my fav, especially the redtail boa, next pythons im getting are 2 albino darwins, next year hopefully, after that im getting into monitors. :)

Welcome to APS love those photos

I did own a Jungle X Jag carpet, but she only lasted a week before she died, then the guy I got her from gave me a free replacement which is my Irian Jaya pure carpet, I love him to bits! LOL :) I've always loved boa's but never thought of owning one till few months ago lol Boa's rule.....;) lol (only joking) I would love to get a coastal carpet next!! :)

Welcome mate. By the way, what's the laws on owning snakes over there. My Irish daughter-in-law tells me there are no wild snakes there. I own a Jungle by the way and she is beautiful and the most placid of snakes. Hopt to start breeding her this year if I can find a good placid male.

Hey, and thanks!

There is no law in owning snakes over here unless its a dangerous breed that will require a licence in keeping dangerous animals. Other than that you can have as many non verminous snakes as you want. Yeah are climate is too cold for snakes to live over here in the wild, tho there is small grass snakes about I've been told but that's it lol

Hi and welcome. Fantastic snakes you have there. The boa is divine! Also can't wait to see what you do for an enclosure. ;)

Welcome Simon17! :D I'm new this this forum too. Cool place to hang out. You have some beautiful snakes. Would you mind posting a pic of your corns?
Cheers mate!

Cheers dude, and also welcome too. Yeah the guys here are real friendly and very easy to get along with :) yeah I'll get some of the corns and will put them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back