Anyone have a spare display enclosure?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saximus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Hey peeps,
In a couple of weeks I'm presenting the thermostat/hygrostat that I designed for uni and I need an enclosure for the demonstration. I'm just thinking something basic like the ones they use at the expos.
I don't have anything spare and don't have the time to make anything. So I was just wondering if anyone in the Western Sydney area might have something I could borrow? It will be returned in the same condition I get it in and I'll even clean and F10 it once I'm finished.
Any help would be much appreciated.

um its 30CM X 30CM X 45 HIGH if my memory serves me. glass.

just had a look at it an it appears my darling daughter has pushed the screen out of the top... i could put my MD into a click clack and lend you one thats 45x45x60 high?

Haha oh that second one would be perfect size. If it's too much trouble, it's ok though

I have one the same size as Sarah's first one you could use, if she doesn't want her MD in a click clack for a few weeks (I'm assuming that's how long you'd need it for?).

Thanks Rob. I will really only need it for about a week tops. The demo will be on the 29th so I just need it for a day or two before and after that

No worries. Sarah's one is probably a better size for you, but this one (which has no animals in it) is here if you need it.

No worries. Sarah's one is probably a better size for you, but this one (which has no animals in it) is here if you need it.

i will find out in the morning when we are coming to Sydney this week and get back to you Sax, but if Rob has a spare empty one that might be easier.

You are welcome to borrow one of our showroom tanks if you can pick up from our Castle Hill location and drop it back here. Choice of wood and glass in various sizes. Send me a PM with what you are after and I will see what I can rustle up for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back