Woma size for age

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RCW74

Reaction score
Hi all

Don't want to kick off a discussion about 'who's got the biggest', but I'm interested in getting an idea of Woma adult sizes. I have a female WA Woma, 2 years old and she is around 1m long (I got her as a hatchy). She is currently eating 50 gm rats once a week, with occassional 2 week old quails in addition.

Would this size seem 'about right'? Compared to my BHP and carpets, her growth has been appreciably slower, but she is healthy and active and a great snake, so I'm just wondering if her size is normal range and is she likely to get much above 1.5 m in length (a number I have seen quoted plenty of times)? Do they often get larger than this?

Any advice from Woma keepers out there greatly appreciated!!

ive got a woma thats about 10 months and its about 220g and 85cm long, It this about how big it should be or bigger than usual?

Last edited:
ive got a woma thats about 10 months and its about 100g and 85cm long, It this about how big it should be or bigger than usual?

Mines about twelve months old and exactly the same size what are you feeding yours atm

mine are about 11 to 12 months old and one is 85 cm long( according to that serpwidget thing ) and 297g whilst the other is 89cm long and 301g last time i weighed him these are tanami locales

My male WA Boodarie is about 11 months and weighs 216grams and my girl which is the same age weighs 245grams. Not real sure on length maybe 60cm or so. I thought the WA womas maxed out at about 1.2m. I just upped my guys food to hopper rats as well.

My Uluru woma 10mths 1.2m nearly only feed her weaned rats wow differently size

My adult male wild caught Alice springs is nearly seven foot or just over 2 meters and as gentle as a kitten

Not me wild caught but a friend of friend all legit and licences so don't worry been in captivity for ten years

- - - Updated - - -

Not me wild caught but a friend of friend all legit and licences so don't worry been in captivity for ten years

Thanks all

I will be bumping mine up to bigger rats in the next couple of months.

A 2 meter Woma - impressive! I've never seen one that size, but the different locales seems to vary a lot in size.

my Uluru woma 11 mths old she is 1.390 m and 1.150kg just did this morn cleaning her poo lol

now thats fast growing , what kinda feeding regime is it on:)

Just weaned rats one or two a week just when she gives the stare look with s shape for other rat at me and i am not willing for a love bite :oops:hope i am not power feeding :shock: but she so placid :)

oh not trying to imply that your over feeding :) yours are just alot heavier than mine , mine are around 300g yours are also a little longer but mine are tanamis

oh not trying to imply that your over feeding :) yours are just alot heavier than mine , mine are around 300g yours are also a little longer but mine are tanamis

I heard females are longer the males I might be wrong
I only had her for 5mths the breeder I bought off been feeding week old rats a week or adult mouse he said to me he already to eat weaned rat I was like oh she got small head :? but she slammed it and coil it then swallow it :eek: and yeah she double size or triple I was like what the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back