Reptile Festival Pickups!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tablemanners

Reaction score
So went to the Scales and Tails - Reptile Festival today. Got an awesome pick-up and a few little things as well. I found so many cheap items there as my local pet shop and alot of on line shops are rip offs! Also got to see Brian from Snakebytes tv/BHB Reptiles. got a photo with him which was awesome.
Did you guys go, and if so what did you pick up?
So the main pick-up was this enclosure, but also got some cheap mice and found that they freight to my area. Also got some great breeders phone numbers and picked up some awesome artificial plants.

3ft Hight, 2 ft Deep, 2 ft Wide.

521794_547409628607167_1444771740_n.jpg

Brian from BHB

319046_547285561952907_1155320778_n.jpg

1 x 2kg and 1x 700g rabbits and a pack of large rats, 5kg bag of aspen bedding, calcium powder. and dragons pellets. also caught up with lots of people, not as many reptiles to drool over as last year tho . but still a good day.

1 x 2kg and 1x 700g rabbits and a pack of large rats, 5kg bag of aspen bedding, calcium powder. and dragons pellets. also caught up with lots of people, not as many reptiles to drool over as last year tho . but still a good day.

Nice, yeah this was my first year going. So I don't know how the reptiles were last year, but I did feel that they needed more.

last year was the only year they have ever been aloud to sell reps so not only did they have more people displaying but they had stuff for sale aswell. we were going to display but ran out of time and cash to get organised but aiming for next year!

Whats going in the enclosure ?
Would you say the expo was a success or felt like it was lacking ?

Alot of accessories to buy not enough pythons on display. Was a good day though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back