Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Variety

Reaction score
Post your Morelia enclosures guys,
Almost time to move my caramel coastal out so give me some examples and ideas on what i should be looking at!

- - - Updated - - -

If you dont have any pictures but have some good suggestions let me know!

I know I only just posted this elsewhere for heating help but it fits here too. Only got it in the house yesterday. Not fully decorated, yet to fit a grate over the light to stop it glaring in the eyes, and will be bolting on a second higher branch. 1900mm high.
Graphic1.jpg

View attachment 270333here is a pick of mine it just needs glass then im finished its 2.1m tall in total and im using the cupboard down the bottom as a hide no plants in there cos its more a desert theme hope this gives you some inspiration this was my first attempt at DIY enclosures i think it turned out great and just goes to show we can do anything when we put our minds to it hope you like..View attachment 270335second pick is of another enclosure still in progress posted this before as my take on aztec ruins...i think its cool turned out better than i expected..just need to paint and seal.....:D

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 270333here is a pick of mine it just needs glass then im finished its 2.1m tall in total and im using the cupboard down the bottom as a hide no plants in there cos its more a desert theme hope this gives you some inspiration this was my first attempt at DIY enclosures i think it turned out great and just goes to show we can do anything when we put our minds to it hope you like..View attachment 270335second pick is of another enclosure still in progress posted this before as my take on aztec ruins...i think its cool turned out better than i expected..just need to paint and seal.....:D

Attachments

• DSC_0239.jpg
    DSC_0239.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC_0121.jpg
    DSC_0121.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
I know I only just posted this elsewhere for heating help but it fits here too. Only got it in the house yesterday. Not fully decorated, yet to fit a grate over the light to stop it glaring in the eyes, and will be bolting on a second higher branch. 1900mm high.
View attachment 270313
what an excellent enclosure Morelia are climbers after all.....solar 17 (baden)

thankyou thats just part of it that is the centre part 1.5m high x 1.2m wide there are another 2 cabinets that sit either side which are 50cm wide each so when it is all put together it is 2.2m wide it will be one big enclosure...i know i will get shot for this but im going to have a go at putting 2 bredli's in there but that is a few months away yet i need a bigger house if i change my mind about it then my next snake wish is a striped coastal and that will be his home....are you from sydney variety i could always come and give you a few lessons if you need it lol.....:D

Central coast :p
Im looking at buying my enclosure just needed some ideas for decorating

DSC_0123.jpgoh ok cool well go on ebay mate look at synthetic plants or alternately i bought an orange maple tree synthetic from a supplier in queensland was pretty cheap only about $40...here is a pic in my cts enclosure u probably already seen it

Just recently finished this "in wall" enclosure for my adult male BHP.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 298
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 305
That looks sick! Kinda makes me wanna buy my own house, so i can do stuff like that too it. Thanks for sharing.

- - - Updated - - -

That looks sick! Kinda makes me wanna buy my own house, so i can do stuff like that too it. Thanks for sharing.

IMG_3323.jpgIMG_3306.jpgIMG_3312.jpgIMG_3316.jpg

This is a massive 8ft x 4ft Enclosure, it is split in half, we did my brothers Bredli yesterday, she is loving it - 10 months old and so happy.
The other side, in some of the pics you can see it empty, if not, I will take a full pic, but in that side it will my Dads Spotted.
1ft at the top is for lighting and has mesh to keep the snakes away from it so the Bredli and Spotted both have 4ft x 3ft enclosures.

- - - Updated - - -

It will also look alot better once we get the Aspen substrate and get a background.

Some night tigers or something that is a mid height animal would look fantastic in that in wall enclosure.

Thanks for the enclosure pics guys, That in-wall job is absolutely amazing!
Anyone have pictures of some pre-bought ones ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back