Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One half of my dual 4x2x2 vertical jungle python enclosure

P1040446 (415x640).jpg

One half of my dual 4x2x2 vertical jungle python enclosure

Could you please post it as a whole ? That looks like something im after, id love a dual bank of verticals. Also was this a home job or a pre made ?

Dave, all up it cost about $5K it's 2.7m x 1.7m and doors are made of 10mm glass - had to be sure my big boy couldn't budge them. Biggest expense was the latex background, then cabinet maker (it has 2 large cupboards either side and 6 smaller cupboards underneath). Needless to say I had a hole in the wall for quite some time till it was eventually finished. This is a pic of my other 3 enclosures - juv. Olive on the left, beardie in the middle & my diamond on the right.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 186
WOW! That wall enclosure is amazing!!!

hmmm my parents let me have a feature wall when we did a reno. I think it needs a change of colour...

but seriously, that's what i call a feature wall...

ha9ytyja.jpg
5u6anyju.jpg
emuquzen.jpg

Just couple random pics of swcp setups

Dave, all up it cost about $5K it's 2.7m x 1.7m and doors are made of 10mm glass - had to be sure my big boy couldn't budge them. Biggest expense was the latex background, then cabinet maker (it has 2 large cupboards either side and 6 smaller cupboards underneath). Needless to say I had a hole in the wall for quite some time till it was eventually finished. This is a pic of my other 3 enclosures - juv. Olive on the left, beardie in the middle & my diamond on the right.

Wow the tv unit is beautiful also, would you be willing to share some more info on your wall enclosure with me? Because I would love to do something like that when my house settles.

cheers Dave

Wow the tv unit is beautiful also, would you be willing to share some more info on your wall enclosure with me? Because I would love to do something like that when my house settles.

cheers Dave

Any time! What did you want to know?

Any time! What did you want to know?

Thanks very much, Basically how you went about it, things like lighting, how your controlling temps, did you have to do anything structural to the wall or did you just build a frame work off the original wall? Would love to have one for gtp's.

cheers Dave

@ssssnakes,

If you have pictures and stuff of it getting built and stuff you should do a build thread :) It really is a great looking enclosure.

@ssssnakes,

If you have pictures and stuff of it getting built and stuff you should do a build thread :) It really is a great looking enclosure.

I'm not good at this posting stuff and I don't wanna monopolise this thread, so can you please explain how I create a "build thread"??? I've got some pics I can post.

I'm creating a post in the DIY section, hope that helps anyone with any questions. Should be there in a day or so. Thanx for all the positive comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back