How much would a simspon Psp be worth?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for a start the correct name is actually Stimson's not simpsons, and what do you mean by 'themed Psp?'

edit: [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]assuming you meant simpson not [/FONT]simspon.

Last edited:
Omg now I feel pretty silly. Simpsons PSP haha I don't know about the price google that **** bro. Don't know why you'd ask this on a reptile website lol (even though I know it's under Chit Chat)

Go on eBay, there's a few to look at. Just watch how much they go for, depending if it's brand new or used etc etc.

Wow, why ask on a reptile based thread where people have no clue what you talking about. Anyway the PSP is yours? And your looking to sell it, it will depend on the condition. As Sony has made a lot of new PSP models already and the Simpsons one was one of the first ( so it is pretty outdated) if I were you I would be looking at maybe $70 dollars and that's for decent condition. If it is scratched or broken about $30, unless you selling it cheap no one will think about getting an outdated second hand PSP. Where are you planning to sell it? Try Gumtree or EBay I reckon. Or if the money isn't enough for you to bother selling it you could enjoy discombobulating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back