Fish breeders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyson001

Reaction score
Any fish breeders around. Albury wodonga or just on the Fourm in in general?

Also what do you breed? I breed the ultra rare poecilia reticulata.

I breed mice and soon ill be breeding cherry shrimp and rats

I am breeding Albino Brisstlenose, Guppies, Red Crystal and Cherry Shrimp (I don't have enough Guppies or Crystal atm to look at selling

wow what a rare fish :D nah im at the moment breeding african cichlids and half moon plakat fighting fish

what africans are you breeding?

also how are the bettas and bristlenose like to breed?

Bristtlenose are very easy to breed, you just need to do a few big (60%) water changes and it triggers their breeding cycle

how big do they need to be before breeding?
and what do you have to feed the babys?

i only breed guppies and only as feeder fish for my turtles, bass, perch, gudgeon and bay snook love them.

that why i did at the start but they don't grow fast enough so i just want to breed fish in general now.

how big do they need to be before breeding?
and what do you have to feed the babys?

They need to be about 8cm long and I feed the babies bits of blanched greens and fish flakes, basically they eat the same food as the parents almost straight away. Also I have been told driftwood is an important part of their diet.

um atm i dont have any fry but i breed brevis transcriptus gombi bristlenose afra cobue demasoni and electric yellows all great fish to keep really good personalities

blue acara, rusty's cichlids are pretty easy to breed i had some tropheus duboisi breed a couple of time but they only have like 2 fry
now i have a Oscar with 5 cuckoo cat fish. Oscars are great the eat every thing including pinkies

- - - Updated - - -

blue acara, rusty's cichlids are pretty easy to breed i had some tropheus duboisi breed a couple of time but they only have like 2 fry
now i have a Oscar with 5 cuckoo cat fish. Oscars are great the eat every thing including pinkies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back