I need your help!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tassie97

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hi guys i need you help for picking my image in a local competition we have in Tasmania, i have taken out a spot in the calender and best under 16 photographer and i would like to also make peoples choice :)

Readers Snapshots readers choice  | The Advocate
follow the link my photo is number 40 please scroll to the bottom and select 40 :)

thanks heaps :)

28.01.jpg
this is a copy of my image :)

voted for you, thats a great pic for someone your age. well done.

Done, and yeah, there's some good pics there. You were in 3rd place when I voted.

Still in third place. I tried to go back to have a good look at the pictures but I can't now that I've voted :(

Done, agree with Rob. there are some great pics. you were still in 3rd place just now too. Good luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Still in third place. I tried to go back to have a good look at the pictures but I can't now that I've voted :(

That's what I did too. I wanted to see which pics were in first and second! but i cant!

Oh and just so people know, for once you don't have to 'LIKE' a freaking page to be able to vote - SO VOTE PEOPLE no strings attached!

done :) good luck!

- - - Updated - - -

and as far as I can see you are tying for first place with 14.8 % of the votes :)

I just voted two more times on 2 different computers and you are coming second with 15.5% first is pic 17 with 17.3%
Good luck again!

Thanks so much guys! Im comming 3rd atm, remember you can vote on multipule devices (phones, laptops, tablets) please do this to try get me back up the top!
Thanks again for your help you guys are great! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back