Better late than never!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

No-two

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This girl ovulated when most people's eggs had hatched or were in the incubator getting close to hatching. Some slugs in there but some nice eggs as well. It is definatly a great start to the weekend.

51F5C223-8BF4-4080-A3F1-C28CDBA543DC-555-000000A8CD2EA79F.jpg

47F9B0EB-4E5D-4373-851D-D5858D1366A7-555-000000A8C932608D.jpg

Her looking better a few months back. Excuse the crap photos above, I was running late for work this morning when I found them.
95742930-B735-49A4-8F30-E6993A2EFC01-12482-000020A37C9F02D7.jpg

Congrats, good luck getting your eggs to hatch and getting your female back up to weight.

congrats no-two :D great stuff.. hows the antaresia going this season for you?

Congrats Hayden. Nice surprise in the morning, well done mate.

Congrats mate and good luck. She is a stunner

Congrats. Definately worth being late to work for.
Does seem very late in the year for her, already seeing hatchies advertised for sale. Most would have given up hope by now.

Thanks guys. I'm pretty happy with her effort as its her first time. The ants are going well colin, first arent due to hatch for a few weeks and I still have a wheatbelt to lay. It has been a late season all round for me. Here's a picture of the male looking pretty.

tn_DSC_4479.jpg

Wow gorgeous Boy, I cant wait to get a couple of GTP's. I am hoping for the Green with blue like your guys, are they blue when hatchies or the yellow or the red?
I am not familiar with GTP genetics, would like to learn though.

Wow gorgeous Boy, I cant wait to get a couple of GTP's. I am hoping for the Green with blue like your guys, are they blue when hatchies or the yellow or the red?
I am not familiar with GTP genetics, would like to learn though.
They are not born with blue. They are born yellow or red of all shades to almost black.

@ No-two that male is a stunner. I like its lime green color. I can't wait to see what they produce.

What a beautiful, beautiful snake. Cannot wait to see the babies.

congrats, they are both stunning. can't wait to see what they look like wen they hatch.

They are not born with blue. They are born yellow or red of all shades to almost black.

Thats why I said, I have no idea about GTP genetics, I know they are yellow and red when hatchies but have seen some blue ones, think they are overseas though, not sure.
Didnt know there was nearly black ones.

Neat looking GTP's anyway, they are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back