Rick walkers details

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcell

Reaction score
Hi i was wondering if i could get rick walkers number asap. I think i have hatched out an abino bearded dragon and would love to ask him a few questions about how he cares for his. So if i could get his details asap it would be great. Thanks

Haha i talked to him n he has helped a lot. I bought the parents from rick a few years ago and they werent sold as hets. Sadly his only have lasted 6 moths so far but im gonna try so new methods and see how i go.
a6y2ymuh.jpg

Here is a pic with a siberling

Thanks from what iv heard ill need all the luck i can get. I would love to be able to keep this guys alive n living a happy life but doesnt sound to likely. But i will try my best n will keep all updated

Good luck. They pretty much need hand feeding putting each cricket to their mouth so they can feel it and eat it for their whole lives. It will be a tough ride!

Why is it so hard to keep a albino beardy alive for ? Shouldnt it just be the same as any other beardy?

Why is it so hard to keep a albino beardy alive for ? Shouldnt it just be the same as any other beardy?

my understanding is that they are usually born blind so have to be hand feed for the remainder of their life. also they need a lower output of UV i think. but thats as much as i know, i think heating requirments may be different to.

anyone know more about them?

Rick was saying they aint completely blind. They will still see the crickets and chase them but had alot of trouble judgeing the distance. He did have to assist feed and said they made it to 6 months old. Im excited to have this chance to work with an albino bd but also worried as i dont want to suffer. Hopefully i can make the right choices to keep this guy safe

Here's another pic
epu4yva4.jpg

my understanding is that they are usually born blind so have to be hand feed for the remainder of their life. also they need a lower output of UV i think. but thats as much as i know, i think heating requirments may be different to.

anyone know more about them?

Thanks for that saintanger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back