phones choices

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

damian83

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got a galaxy s 3?
How is it, im upgrading from an xperia looking for a better phone

im on a contract just upgrading
was about to ring virgin now and ask for a new phone
i have had 2 problems with the motherboard on my erricsson so i was looking at something else

iPhone ? Samsung Galaxy ?

Probably best to go into a shop and operate the phone and see which one you like the most.

my inlaws have the s2 i want the 3 though i think

- - - Updated - - -

iPhone ? Samsung Galaxy ?

Probably best to go into a shop and operate the phone and see which one you like the most.
the wife has a iphone 4 getting a 5 next week, but im not a fan of the iphone for some reason

my inlaws have the s2 i want the 3 though i think

- - - Updated - - -

the wife has a iphone 4 getting a 5 next week, but im not a fan of the iphone for some reason

I love the iPhone got the 4S, I just like it cause most people can use them even my mum ( who couldn't turn on a computer ). But there's a lot of people getting Samsung Galaxy's these days I think they look more complicated but that's just my opinion. But best bet would be trying it first cause once you get one your stuck with it for 24 months.

Have you used the S2 ?

I love the iPhone got the 4S, I just like it cause most people can use them even my mum ( who couldn't turn on a computer ). But there's a lot of people getting Samsung Galaxy's these days I think they look more complicated but that's just my opinion. But best bet would be trying it first cause once you get one your stuck with it for 24 months.

Have you used the S2 ?
played with it not used one, there similar to my xperia

Tried both iPhone 5 and S3. It was the little things that put me off the s3 (bloat ware, no spell checker etc) whereas the iPhone5s shortcomings were less noticeable. But then I went with neither and got a blackberry courtesy of work :p

I have a 2 and my children have the 3 -- dont get one or it will " take over your life " --you will lose the art of comunication with those around you ant be fixated by the sounds and pictures that it provides .

and when it actually rings you won't know what to do !!!!!!!8)

I have an S2 and I LOVE it! Had the choice of an S3 but it's too big for my small hands. I just couldn't work comfortably with it. Hubby's getting one though because all his mates at work have that or the iPhone and we both hate apple products. The 3 won't leave your hands or your pocket ever if you get it, I can promise you that. I know blokes who struggle to put it down to go to the loo or have a shower. Any spare minute you have will be spent on the damn thing lol. :lol:

Just watch the battery on the S3, during my couple of weeks of owning one, I was charging it every night and sometimes twice a day

Has anyone got a Motorola Razr HD ? I was thinking of getting one and have heard some good things.

hate phones, my partner has a iphone 4s and loves it my brother and sister both have iphones and all my friends have either iphones or galaxy's even my 11 year old nephew has an iphone 4 and its his second one.

i stick to something easy to use and reliable usually a good NOKIA but atm i have a IDEOS google phone thingy lol and it works great also has android.

+1 saintanger, i prefer sticking to Nokia, plus i hate touch screen lol just yesterday i bought myself a Nokia Asha 302 which is an updated version of the E71 and so far its great. The only downfall is i dont think it has a dictionary (at least not that i can find)

I found the battery on the s3 to be quite good, even using it relatively frequently through the day I still normally get 2 days out of it. compared to the iPhone 4 which was lucky to make it through the workday, let alone over night.

I found the battery on the s3 to be quite good, even using it relatively frequently through the day I still normally get 2 days out of it. compared to the iPhone 4 which was lucky to make it through the workday, let alone over night.

Ordered the s3 will be here in a couple of days..... Woohoo

- - - Updated - - -

and for the s3 you need big not deep pockets

Good coz mine aint deep lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back