Albino Childreni

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Splitmore

Reaction score
Just wondering whats happening with the albino childreni project? There have been enough 'hets' sold over the last 3 years that should be of breeding age. I know those buyers who paid top freight would be expecting to see a return on their investment by now so lets see some pics of genuine albino childreni (as distinct from the Snake Ranch's albino maculosa project)

I doubt their existence. They were only ever for sale with 1het and a pos. het. The guy is full of it.

Last edited:
did seem afwul sus from the start but there were people on here vouching for the integrity of the animals, and the seller. They claim to have seen the live albinos and the offspring yet 3 years later no pics have come forward, or to my knowledge, any further albinos produced. Glad I didn't put my money into it!

wasn't there a thread a couple of weeks ago with an albino childreni hatchling? granted it passed away, but it did hatch.

That was an albino maculosa Sezzz, it's genuine childreni I am referring to

Wasn't their leucistics as well? I remember somone who bought hets. Stiil haven't seen a pic other than the famous tree pic from the park up north.

I know of at least one person that bought a pair of "het leuciestic childreni". Funny how the seller only manages to have hets and poss hets of all the different morphs he's flogging. They should be easily old enough to breed by now, but I doubt he'll get any leuciestic hatchies

I think there would be a few really pissed off breeders right now who's 'hets' turned out to be duds

Didnt know there was Albino Childreni either, they would be interesting.
I know about the piebald childreni but albino would be pretty cool.

This is the point, I don't think there's albino childreni either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back