Hello new to this site.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holly35

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello my name is Holly and I am so glad to have found this site!! I have always been in to snakes I only have one now a corn snake his name is woody his morph is snow. He is almost fully grown I hope to meet some really nice and cool pepole like me who is inlove with snakes and hopefuly make some new friends on here. :D
005.jpg

Hello and welcome - what a sweet little snake!! He look adorable!

Welcome Holly, Good to see you named your snake after me :)) pretty cute little corn.

LOL Captain Ratbag you make me laugh you made my day thank you!! and Caliherp nice too see another USA person on here. ;)

There are a few people on here from the US. Lately more and more Americans have been joining.

There are a few people on here from the US. Lately more and more Americans have been joining.

We'll have to throw a few more shrimps on the barbie then ;)

Everyone is welcome here.... great to get a view of other countries animals, rules experiences...... even if they are americans ;) :lol:

LOL Captain Ratbag you make me laugh you made my day thank you!! and Caliherp nice too see another USA person on here. ;)

Helloo and welcome, nice cornsnake :)
If u think that was funny wait till u read the other things this ratbag has said lol biggest joker on the site ;):lol:

Helloo and welcome, nice cornsnake :)
If u think that was funny wait till u read the other things this ratbag has said lol biggest joker on the site ;):lol:
Definitely the comedian of APS! welcome Holly and woody!
And ratbag, it's steak! whatever though, my dad works the barbie not me so he can put whatever he wants on!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh god, "my dad works the barbie"
That sounds really bad. Not intended to come out like that. LOL, a teenagers mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back