first AMYAE eggs!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blakes

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all, i have a trio of Amyae, one adult female, one sub adult female and a sub adult male. They are all housed together in a 3ft tank. The last couple of weeks i have noticed my adult girl looking quite plump but couldnt really see any egg bulges in her tummy. Well 2 days ago i noticed her digging and mounding all of the sand up in one of the hides. I added a lay box straight away with moist sand. I checked last night and found (to my excitement) two very large freshly laid eggs, in the hide! I guess she had already picked her lay site. So straight into the incubator they went(sitting steady on 29). These are my first ever eggs so fingers crossed they both hatch PB180107.jpgPB180109.jpg These are my 2 females, male was hiding.

Cheers guys, yeah caliherp this is my first ever clutch. Pretty pumped! hope that my new Hypo beardy can do the deed with my girls too! Late in the season i know but i only got him a few days ago. was hoping for a clutch of hets to put back with him. He is bobbing and bitting the backs of there necks so fingers crossed i will have more eggs soon:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back