Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 116.jpg
    116.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 114
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
My one and only holdback from last season, a little Proserpine. :D

p1150190.jpg

He looks crap in this photo.. but male proserpine again. Need to take him outside for some nice shots. Bred by Vixen (by the way vixen, if you see this- he's firing along perfectly, never misses a feed now. The girl of course is also powering along!)

68734_10151284638127952_581134821_n.jpg

Here is my recently shed Joel Faustino line RP Proserpine. Haven't posted a photo of her since she was much younger, she's grown quite a bit now!

Attachments

• P1150916.JPG
    P1150916.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 184
I have one of Joel's rp prossies too Vixen. Looks almost identical to yours, but the pattern is a lot more scattered.

He sure has produced some stunners.

He certainly has produced some amazing animals with his line, i'm very honored that I was able to purchase a pair.

The male I have is even better looking than my girl - I will have to upload a photo when he next sheds too!

Last edited:
Here is my recently shed Joel Faustino line RP Proserpine. Haven't posted a photo of her since she was much younger, she's grown quite a bit now!

OMG Vixen She is Absolutely Stunning..Your Sooo Lucky..Coastals Rock!!!

- - - Updated - - -

OMG Vixen She is Absolutely Stunning..Your Sooo Lucky..Coastals Rock!!!

I'd love one....... will you be breeding them any time soon ?

Glad you like him! Eggs are in the incubator as I speak, 18 good ones this season - very proud of her and fingers crossed they all hatch out. :D

Expecting them to be available from around Feb/March next year.

Glad you like him! Eggs are in the incubator as I speak, 18 good ones this season - very proud of her and fingers crossed they all hatch out. :D

Absolute stunner

Vixen, if I were in Australia, I would definitely, absolutely, without doubt buy one from you. I absolutely love these coastals, but unfortunately there are none to be found in Scotland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back