$1000 Snake Ranch Christmas Giveaway!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shared the page to my timeline plus a couple of friends, is there a way to share the page to all of ur friends at the same time rather then going through each friend individually? can i share the page through the news feed? i dont know how to work fb very well lol

Last edited:
I have never been so excited in my life to, fingers crossed, win something!!!!!!!!! :D Wow the amazing new friends I could have!!!!!! Its like Ive had billions of cups of coffee i cant sit still!!!!! Even if I dont win I cant wait to see what someone will get!!!!!! Im like a kid in a candy store atmo with unlimited $$!!!!!!!! SO MUCH EXCITEMENT RIGHT NOW!!!!!! Heheheheheeheeeeeeeee!!!!!!! :D

liked and shared... fingers crossed... no I just have to remember where I put the rabbits foot and the four-leafed clover ;)

I "liked" and "shared" and I think I did it right. While I was doing the liking and sharing I added scales & tales magazine and my favourite footy team, the mighty parramatta eels :)

It will be a very special Christmas for someone. Good luck to all.

done!!! cant wait to spend my winnings on a rough scaled and diamond <3

DONE! So excited! Can't wait to see who the winner is :) Good Luck everyone!!!!!!!

Next to the 'Like' and 'Message' button, there is a drop-down menu; click that and select 'Share on my timeline'

Easy!
Please pick me! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! Please! Please! Please! I have liked your page and shared it!!! :)

I liked an shared.. Now if you can just choose me so I can get my roughies we will be all set :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liked and shared... If i was you guys id stop looking at the list of what to get because ive already won this...HAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back