Reptiles in Costume

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For halloween we get quite a few trick or treaters so I dressed my big greyhound boy up as superman and got him to answer the door. The kids loved it and he loved the attention. His tailed didn't stopped wagging. They wear coats in winter but I don't really count that as dressing up. One of my female greyhounds has played quite a few dress ups but not by my hand. My little cousins came to visit and dressed her up as a fairy princess, she really didnt care. You can imagine my shock when I came home and she was walking around the house with a tutu and fairy wings on.

For halloween we get quite a few trick or treaters so I dressed my big greyhound boy up as superman and got him to answer the door. The kids loved it and he loved the attention. His tailed didn't stopped wagging. They wear coats in winter but I don't really count that as dressing up. One of my female greyhounds has played quite a few dress ups but not by my hand. My little cousins came to visit and dressed her up as a fairy princess, she really didnt care. You can imagine my shock when I came home and she was walking around the house with a tutu and fairy wings on.

Haha! Classic!!

I think its funny people rolling eyes about this.. beardies are love being out and about and they dont care at all if you put a hat on them. i rekon they enjoy the cange of environment from their enclosure. tell me you never put sunnies on your dog or a xmas hat.. its not like your making them live in a wizard coat..

- - - Updated - - -

Was I the only one who thought "You're a lizard, Harry!" ??8)
hahah i said that with the hagrid voice and all. its hilarious..

Thanks lizardjasper... and it depends ;)

The thing about lizards, is I don't take Pepper outside to bask or explore in a costume (unlike those who dress up small dogs) it's for photoshoots only. And I'd never do it if he wasn't fine with wearing it... took me a while to introduce him to sleeves but he wasn't worried :p

Always on the lookout for 'doable' costume ideas as well! Here's some more of his:

Attachments

• IMG_1961.jpg
    IMG_1961.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 105
  • Pep and postcard.jpg
    Pep and postcard.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_6815.jpg
    IMG_6815.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 100
Updated - - -

I tried that. Costumes just slip right off of snakes.... :(

Maybe its a dignity thing 8)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks lizardjasper... and it depends ;)

The thing about lizards, is I don't take Pepper outside to bask or explore in a costume (unlike those who dress up small dogs) it's for photoshoots only. And I'd never do it if he wasn't fine with wearing it... took me a while to introduce him to sleeves but he wasn't worried :p

Always on the lookout for 'doable' costume ideas as well! Here's some more of his:

Oh my, that Santa one is just gorgeous!!!

All the good looking women on this site and the dress up thread is about lizards...utterly disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back