Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmalene_bunny

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :)

I just joined this site a few weeks ago, after always looking at everyone’s photos of snakes and reading all the interesting chit chats.
I have only had my first snake, a Children’s Python since March, I think he's a bit too small to tell if he's really a he, but I'm just thinking he's a he ;) he's so easy to handle, has only snapped me twice, he is quite active and loves to explore my couch.

I have loved snakes my entire life, so many people find it funny because I'm quite girly, but have no problems with bugs, insects, reptiles, anything really.

I have two snakes at my office, a 3 year old Jungle Carpet Python & a 6 year old Children’s Python.

I joined this site to be able to chat to more snake & reptile lovers, to get their feedback and their knowledge so I can provide my little one with the best care possible, I'm looking forward to many more conversations with you all
:D

Emmalene

hi and welcome...its not in the rule book of this site but its users law lol for people to post pics of their new little ones...so where are the pics...you dont need to get pic happy like me lol but come on give us a look at em.....:D

Hi, welcome (but keep your hands off my popcorn!) :lol:

Attachments

• Fd91226.jpg
    Fd91226.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 154
Hi and welcome!

+1 to smileysnake...

very soon, you will have multiple snakes and spare enclosures that need filing and a spare heat cord that needs to be of use to someone etc etc, you get the idea. :D

Good to see another person who shares the passion/addiction/drug

Hi and thank you!
I'm having trouble uploading them from my laptop, but first thing tomorrow morning I will post pics of my little guys, I am very pic happy person, the more the better!
:D

- - - Updated - - -

Hi and thank you!

I'm hoping to have many more beautiful snakes in my life! I had to start with a little hatchy (the bf isn't a fan of snakes, sook) so starting small for now :)
I already go to my local aquarium every two weeks or so and checkout all the newbies there and get all the big ones out;)
I feel so welcomed and so at home here already with everyone:)

welcome :)
Can't wait to see those pics. Hope all is well!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi and thank you!

I'm hoping to have many more beautiful snakes in my life! I had to start with a little hatchy (the bf isn't a fan of snakes, sook) so starting small for now :)

Just get a scrubbie hatchie..... they are nice and small. Your Bf wont notice it getting a little bigger and bigger....... and bigger :shock::lol:

Welcome

Wish I could keep snakes at my office!

I can't take them out to much anymore becuase the other ladies want to turn our jungle into a pair of shoes, and the childrens python into a belt! :shock: and if I get to close to any of them thy scream hahaha!

- - - Updated - - -

So sorry guys also, I can't seem to load any photos for some reason? I've been trying over the last few days, I feel really incompetent as its generally such a simple thing to do :( really want to show you my little guy and my ones at my work

- - - Updated - - -

photo5.jpg
View attachment 271440View attachment 271441View attachment 271442View attachment 271443
Sebastian.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The first one is Mowgali our Jungle at work, he's was purchased as a hatchie in May'09View attachment 271446These two are of Sebastian :)View attachment 271447View attachment 271448

Hello, welcome to APS. Very cute little guy you have there. I love the ants, They sure are a gateway snake.. were for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back