Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a wicked Scrubby enclosure!!! lol. Did you look at custom aluminium window frames at all for the sliding glass doors? might be easier to push around. :)

omg... that is incredible!!!!!!!!! Fantastic job. If your ever selling the place, advertise on reptile sites. I reckon you would get people buying the place just because of the enclosure!!!!!

@jairusthevirus21 I did consider window frames but wanted to avoid them if I could. Didn't really want window frames obstructing the view right down the middle of the enclosure.

@Snowman I got the latex background, which was 2m x 3m when I bought it from Coburg Aquarium - they had to order it specially. They fitted it as well.

@Gonemad latex background comes in lots of sizes. If they don't have one to suit the exact size you need, just do as I did and get one bigger and cut it down.

Wow. Just... ummm... Wow. That really is amazing. And to have it as a permanent part of your home is super awesome.
If you ever sell the place, you should empty out the enclosure and just put a small three-legged stool in one corner and a sign above the enclosure saying "time out", just to mess with people.

Seriously - I think I'd be happy living in that! Wow - there is a reality TV show about these guys in America who make custom aquariums - I think you should do one about snake enclosures.

@jairusthevirus21 I did consider window frames but wanted to avoid them if I could. Didn't really want window frames obstructing the view right down the middle of the enclosure.

@Snowman I got the latex background, which was 2m x 3m when I bought it from Coburg Aquarium - they had to order it specially. They fitted it as well.
@Gonemad latex background comes in lots of sizes. If they don't have one to suit the exact size you need, just do as I did and get one bigger and cut it down.
Hi Ssssnakes
I rang them but they didn't know what I was talking about only have it in 24 inch high so is there someone to speak too?

Looks great really something that stands out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back