Latest Enclosure To Fit Me Ever Growing Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how are you planning on raising the temp of the tile? Looks wicked though, off to bunnings for a router i think. Was it pretty straight forward to cut out the pattern for heat cord?
If u run 1 cord at 25 w 4.5 m and space the turns between 20/30 mm it will reach temp.... Try in a spare bit of wood 1st as I ended having to double up my cords as I done 50 mm spaces with out testing and I had to router the slot bigger to accept both cords... Got probe pushed in a routered slot to middle of tile and now I get good temps.... It was still raising at 37 when I turned off in testing so I'll easily set it go 32/33 and should be all good in the cold months also

- - - Updated - - -

There is an update in general reptile discussion

cheers ozimid thats just what i was looking for. do you think that will be enough to raise the ambient temp of a smaller enclosure? 90 x 45 x45? or would you think i will still need some sort of CHE or something?

cheers ozimid thats just what i was looking for. do you think that will be enough to raise the ambient temp of a smaller enclosure? 90 x 45 x45? or would you think i will still need some sort of CHE or something?
Def not its just a local belly heat for digestion.... Ambient temp is anuva subject... Pm me if u want my opinion on this as different snakes require different Set ups

- - - Updated - - -

Enclosure be finished this weekend so will update and give temp gradients and reasons to heat placements... Pete

- - - Updated - - -

Nearly there

ok this may sound like a stupid question but how are you fitting the glass in there with the bottom and top already in place? :?

ok this may sound like a stupid question but how are you fitting the glass in there with the bottom and top already in place? :?
The glass lifts in and out of plastic tracks...it pushes up inside the larger top rail then drops in the lower shallow 1 allowing u to remove if necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back