Could someone id this pigeon please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it could talk it would say, You want some of this??? Oh no he didn't!

Thanks guys, why do they walk around like that? it doesn't look very comfy :/

yep its a fan tail and they always walk like that, dunno why they do it. but they look marcho

they are hilarious! mum has heaps of them. pretty funny watching them walk into each other caus they cant see where they are going.... also from certain angles it looks like they are walking round with no heads hahaha lovely birdies :D

First thing I thought of after seeing that.

[video=youtube;wXw6znXPfy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4[/video]

they are hilarious! mum has heaps of them. pretty funny watching them walk into each other caus they cant see where they are going.... also from certain angles it looks like they are walking round with no heads hahaha lovely birdies :D

How do they eat? lol

Many pigeon racers use them to try and get birds to land/go into loft quicker on raceday. My grandparents had 20 of them at one point along with the 200 odd pair of racing stock

I'm sorry to all the pigeon fanciers here, but I hate pigeons. I hate them with a passionate, fiery hatred, and they are one of very few animals on earth that I would wish pain and suffering on. No pigeon has wronged me, but I'm predjudiced against pigeons, and I want to kick them in their stupid faces.

they are introduced species and basically rats with wings, but i'm sorry i could not wish pain and suffering on another living creature.

First thing I thought of after seeing that.

[video=youtube;wXw6znXPfy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4[/video]

lol chang rules,
i thought that fantails did that for show?

they are introduced species and basically rats with wings, but i'm sorry i could not wish pain and suffering on another living creature.

+1
Im not really a fan of pigeons and doves either but i still wouldnt like to see them in pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back