Hi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ratta

Reaction score
Hello,
My son loves lizards and often catches water skinks at home and we are considering getting him a pet bearded dragon.
Im hoping to find a cheap second hand setup that will fit in his bedroom.
I have been trying to post in the wanted section but cant figure out how to start a new thread?
If anyone would like to give me any advice in regards to keeping and caring for a pet lizard for beginners please feel free. THe setups seem quite complicated which is why i would prefer to buy a second hand one then just replace lights etc as needed.
I have just sent off my licence application.

Hello,
My son loves lizards and often catches water skinks at home and we are considering getting him a pet bearded dragon.
Im hoping to find a cheap second hand setup that will fit in his bedroom.
I have been trying to post in the wanted section but cant figure out how to start a new thread?
If anyone would like to give me any advice in regards to keeping and caring for a pet lizard for beginners please feel free. THe setups seem quite complicated which is why i would prefer to buy a second hand one then just replace lights etc as needed.
I have just sent off my licence application.

Plenty of people will have info for you on here! More than you can comprehend.. :p and you'll also find some good bearded dragon care sheets around, if you have any specific questions feel free to pm me.

Cheers
gasa7aqy.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg
IMG_0346.jpg
IMG_0348.jpg
hopefully theses pics work

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks marzzy adding them in advanced editor worked......

Plenty of people will have info for you on here! More than you can comprehend.. :p and you'll also find some good bearded dragon care sheets around, if you have any specific questions feel free to pm me.

Cheers
gasa7aqy.jpg

Beautiful! Looks almost exactly like my pair!!!!!!!!

How much space you have for the enclosure? you could always build your own to fit the space exactly, or try Gumtree and you local newspaper. Ebay is not great for enclosures because you cannot ship nor can you find anyone in you area most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back