PLEASE BABYSIT MY PYTHON? (jungle)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aztec

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
Hi, I'm Aztec. I'm 7 years old and a super placid guy, I have a wonderful owner who I miss (I think) and I know she misses me and we wanna be together. She is my hero because she pulled me out of a burning house and Shane the sssssuper cool Vet at Tarringal saved my life, so anyway, thats why we're looking for a new home at the moment, its a bit difficult but she's cool and I know she'll work stuff out. She hasn't let on to me, but I know, coz I'm ssssmart and an Aussie, and I know that its only REALLY SPECIAL PEOPLE LIKE YOU, that love snakes, so I'm here helping her out and wondering if anyone has room for me while she sorts stuff out. ... do ya? huh? :rolleyes: I have my own lockable, temperature controlled penthouse appartment that I dig coz Adam at Aussie Pythons gave it to me for being so brave so cool and so homeless and in it, I have my favourite log that I've had forever.... ( its the sssssimple things in life ) Anywaysss, I've been handled constantly while I was just a wee hatchling and used to love hanging out with the kids.Oh! I hear you say... where I'm at? Kind herpy folk have taken me in while Mum took some time out to collect herself after the ordeal, ( it was pretty traumatic for us all ) so I'm here with my lizard friends in St Kilda at the moment. Problem is, my mum can't move my apartment because I want her to look after her back coz she broke it once and it doesn't work so well anymore. I think thats part of the cool that I bring into her life, the way I roll... so sublime... so fluid... so elegant ... but I digress. It's my rainbow ssserpent dream right now to find some ssssuper cool folks that can help my mum out, as well as moving my penthouse that's a biggy, her number is 0468...431...8... (no I can't).... but please pleassss message her if you can help out in this way. ( Larry, my Buddy ) needs to go overseas urgently and as well, I accidentally bit him even tho I really vibe with the dude, ma bad, just got startled one day and he's not a snake guy and I'm not a 'not a snake guy' so anyway its time.... :(I promise to be well behaved, hope we can talk the same language an' all... and if there is anything you'd like to know about me, jusssst assssk thanxxx Aztec

Last edited:
Must have taken you ages to type that post with just your tongue and head... well done. Like "TreeofGreen" I'd gladly help you out if we were in the same location. Good Luck

I would love to babysit. I'll talk to my housemate and see if we can sort something out.

- - - Updated - - -

How big is the enclosure?

Where about's are you located?

I'm on my phone so I can't location :s

would also love to help but done live in melb, someone nearby i'm sure would help

GOOD LUCK AZTEC! I hope your mummy can sort things out so you two can be re-united :) I'm sure a loving herper will take you in

I'm just thinking if you could drop it off sometime I would be happy to look after her, I have 2 jungles already so I don't think one more would be any trouble, how long would it be for?

Pm me if you like..

I'm in Hampton Park (South east suburbs)
So if anyones closer and wants to help, go for it :)

I will need to arrange transport for him, that is out of my physical bounds, I won't know till tomorrow or the day after. I don't know how long it would be for, it is a matter of finding a good situation for us both. He is a part of me and we have grown together, sounds weird but I need him, I would like to think he needs me too. :)

I don't have my licence since I'm only 17, if you can arrange transport I'd be more then happy to take care of him for aslong as he need's :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back