Rat suppliers in Brisbane

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyG

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey all, I'm having trouble finding a supplier of large (massive/monstrous etc..) rats in brisbane... my usual pet store doesn't get in the size I need and they've had the biggest ones I've found so far.. where does everyone else go for decent sized rats - ie for a 3 year old bredli python.. she's hungry!

I'll send you a pm with some names/links

hey l am at Boondall and have 7 freezers full of 7 sizes of rats 6 sizes of mice 5 sizes of quail and human grade 600 gm pigeons......solar 17 (baden)

Haha I included your name in the list of contacts Solar :)

Pity you and most of the other rodent suppliers are northside. I resent paying the toll across the gateway lol

Send deebo on here a pm, also has his prices in the for sale section. Or check out clear mountain reptile food on Facebook.

How large massive and monsterous do you want your rats? Most keepers go to Rabbits if they want over say 500 gram feeds but i doubt you would require that large for a Bredli. Rodentfarm supplies about 20 shops in Brisbane with either large rats or Rabbits, including City Farmer outlets. Maybe you need to change petstores.

thanks everyone, baden i reckon i'll give you a buzz and come by in the next week or so. cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back