PLEASE BABYSIT MY PYTHON? (jungle)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im confused...i was under the impression that reptiles were not allowed to leave the premises stated on the licence unless taking them to a vet?
Or are the laws different in VIC?
I would of gladly helped tho if i was in ur area. :)

I am licenced, in Melbourne, have a Ute and can give it a caring foster home if still required.

My family is going through a rather tough time as well so it might do us some good to help out someone else in need.

I'm happy to let others take preference on this but I can look after the snake for a time if no other suitable home is found.

Im confused...i was under the impression that reptiles were not allowed to leave the premises stated on the licence unless taking them to a vet?
Or are the laws different in VIC?
I would of gladly helped tho if i was in ur area. :)

Legally you are meant to "gift" it for six months before it can be "gifted" back but depending on who you get at the dse they will make exceptions and give you written permission if you tell them a sob sorry.

Aztec, I am in Armadale although my car may be a bit too small to tranport your enclosure. I am trying to convince my housemate. It is proving difficult :( I hope you find someone to look after you and I have my fingers crossed that your mummy will find somewhere to live so you can be together.

Thankyou :) 1200 x 600 x750 mm

- - - Updated - - -

Thankyou, I will be measuring up and sorting out logistics with anyone that can oblige. Enclosure is 1200 x 600 x750 mm xx thank you

- - - Updated - - -

thankyou... beautiful reaction you have to adversity, I believe that is the magic circle of life :) just keeping things open at this stage but super glad you are there, thank you xx

Definitely got room at my house if you would like, the licence regulation's do say that an individual would have to hold on to him for atleast 6 months before legally giving him back.

Legally you are meant to "gift" it for six months before it can be "gifted" back but depending on who you get at the dse they will make exceptions and give you written permission if you tell them a sob sorry.
QUOTE]

Oh yeh, forgot about the whole gift thing lol thanks for clearing that up.

Good luck Aztec, already had some great offers and im sure everything will get better soon :)

the licence regulation's do say that an individual would have to hold on to him for atleast 6 months before legally giving him back.
In a situation such as this the regulations must go out the window.
Good on everyone for doing their best to help, I'm sure things will get better Aztec.
Like most I'm too far away.
Sorry for your loss.

1200 x 600 x750 mm

thankyou

- - - Updated - - -

That is really kind of you, thank you for the offer. I might take you up on this if I need to. The people where I am staying have said they are willing to see how it goes, but I might need a plan B if it doesn't work out.

- - - Updated - - -

Thankyou Zanks :) I appreciate the support. Things can only get better its true.

Hopefully it goes well and you can keep him there but if all goes bad shoot me a pm, I'm always here to help and someone is always home and will be able to help take stuff out of the car :)

Goodluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back