why do people who own pythons can't tell the difference between a childrens an costal

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saintanger

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just had a good laugh, was on another site and saw an add for a python for sale so had a look and its a big coastal and it says not sure but think its a childrens python.

i messaged her letting her know it was a coastal.

i just don't get why people get pets but don't know what species they are. if my husband came home with a new pet and i did not know what it was i'd ask.

Last edited:
looks a tad bigger then 2 foot its prop a wild one haha

comparing the snake to the tank it does look bigger than 2 foot

I've never perused the site personally given I have a penchant for dealing with breeders that have established a good reputation. I have, however, seen the odd ad on here turned into quite an entertaining thread, and have come the conclusion it should be renamed Dumtree.

Ummm is it just me but if it was all above board wouldn't the husband have told her what to list it as, as it would be on his license obviously not hers???

just had a good laugh, was on gumtree and saw an add for a python for sale so had a look and its a big coastal and it says not sure but think its a childrens python.

i messaged her letting her know it was a coastal.

p://wwXXXXXXX.com.au/s-ad/picton/reptiles-amphibians/2ft-python-for-sale/1009988410]2ft Python for Sale | Reptiles & Amphibians | GXXtrXX Australia Wollondilly Area - Picton[/ur

i just don't get why people get pets but don't know what species they are. if my husband came home with a new pet and i did not know what it was i'd ask.

Hey Saintanger, get rid of the link and reference to GT asap, I just got an infraction for mentioning something on GT without even putting a link... just the mention of GT.... so do yourself a favour and get rid of it to save all the bother.:shock:

Last edited:
Hey Saintanger, get rid of the link and reference to GT asap, I just got an infraction for mentioning something on GT without even putting a link... just the mention of GT.... so do yourself a favour and get rid of it to save all the bother.:shock:

thanks, i have seen links up and did not relise you could not put them up. edited it.

It's because you are mentioning a seller who is not a sponsor on the site...

Bit surptised you got an infraction just for a passing reference to the site in general Ratbag???

It's because you are mentioning a seller who is not a sponsor on the site...

Bit surptised you got an infraction just for a passing reference to the site in general Ratbag???

I know..... my sentiments exactly.... I genuinely, honestly believed that I was helping other members looking for a nice snake in an enclosure..... really cheap, might have benefeited from it. I searched on here for 'the site' (too scared to mention it by name) but it came up with pages of references to it??

Must be more too it than that? :shock::oops:

well i was not trying to sell anything just thought it was a good laugh. but any way took the link down. just incase it upsets someone.;)

hi, um i just found a snake in my backyard. it ah err has pretty colors. i dont know what sort it is. its about um 20cm long. maybe more. it could be about a meter. i dont know. imnot good with measurements. um does someone wanna XX it? maybe for $XXX...

:lol: Funny, but I would get rid of this one asap.... it could be said you are selling something not in the for sale section :facepalm: Like I said, I just got an infraction for starting a thread thinking I was helping other people in the aps family by saying there was a cheap snake and enclosure on a particular site..... and got done for my trouble.....

Last edited:
I don't know what you are talking about that is definitely a children's ;) ... Or maybe it's a keelback

I'd brick her if she sold my snakes while I was at work to put a roof over her dumb head

Hey CRB

When you quoted saint you quoted the link to said site.

Just thought I'd let you know!

yes but he modified the link so you don't know what web site and can't access it through that link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back